If you like, we can ignore all of that when you train at JDK. Not so much ignoring your suffering, but we can help you focus on something other than your situation - to give you breathing room - and we won't talk about any issue if you are not feeling comfortable enough or ready to do so.
Martial Arts training is 'interesting' - we practice lethal techniques but in a controlled, nurturing and safe environment. Everything we do can be explained by physics, so in a sense as we train your body and your bio mechanical movements, we are allowing you to do extraordinary things with your bare hands and feet.
While many of these things we do are confronting, the nature of the training, and the deliberate and incremental desensitisation works to develop very positive results in a wide range of people. I have seen the benefits of such training both on myself and on other people.
I may not experience what you are experiencing and I may not be able to help you solve your own personal problem. Or perhaps I can make it better just by being there. But through Taekwondo's Tenets and martial arts training I can offer you something else which will develop abilities you could only dream of. A visit to our dojang will take you out of your own world. Our training system shares a very different world view with all practitioners.
Of course I urge you to look for support from your family, teachers, friends, or your health care professionals (see Kids Helpline). But if they can't help you, I would love to share something that can. And, I will ...
... train you like your life depended on it. Same as everyone else.
- July 17 - My Taekwondo history from the 1990s in the USA
- July 18 - Inspirational messages that fall short of reality
- July 24 - Why do we share our martial arts and open ourselves up to criticism?.
- Teaching Taekwondo Techniques to Children and getting them to kick right
- Hikaru Dojo Hosts its First and Last Martial Arts Birthday Party
- Christmas Gift Ideas for Children in Perth, Western Australia
- Young Children Training in Taekwondo
- Little People Sparring
- Typical Sedentary Teen Gets Transformed into Hardcore Martial Arts Fighter
- You want your child to learn discipline
- Do children need to get struck in practice?
[Taekwondo Techniques | Subscribe | FAQs | Sitemap | FB]
Please support us by liking our FaceBook page click here