Shotokan's Secret Expanded Version is Out!
Today, I was honoured to receive the expanded version. Dr Clayton Hanshi was more than generous to have mentioned my in his book - but more importantly, I noted that the additional sections contain amazing new material. From our email conversations, I know he has captured high level martial concepts some of which reflect my own insights from my 26+ years of training. I know no one else who has documented such profound knowledge and wisdom.
I strongly recommend this book to all enthusiasts. I intend on making this a mandatory purchase for my Traditional Taekwondo school.
Find and add Dr Bruce Clayton Hanshi on FaceBook.
- Shotokan's Secret - With New Material
- Taekwondo Yop Marki Middle Block with a Vengeance
- Dan-gun: Power Generation in Karate Styles
- Australasian Taekwondo Magazine Interview
- I'm Going to Take the Fifth on This One
- Review of Shotokan's Secret
- Shotokan's Secret - Dr Bruce Clayton
- What an Amazing Book to Read
-- Colin Wee Traditional Taekwondo Techniques, Patterns, and Applications at the Traditional Taekwondo Blog. [Subscribe using email or RSS feeds] [Tkd Sitemap]. Colin is a martial art instructor with 25 years of experience across three continents. Colin leads a small Traditional Taekwondo group for adults in Perth, Western Australia. Connect with Colin on FaceBook and Traditional Taekwondo Group on FB.