1) If someone tags you with this meme you'll say so and provide a link back to their blog in your post. Also provide a link back to this post, as the origin of the meme.
Thanks to Patrick and his Mokuren Dojo Blog for posting the promote three meme of Taekwondo blogs and for his very kind words. How often would someone - a martial arts instructor at that, out of the blue, compliment you for being "a great, thoughtful coach ... [who] gives these wonderfully detailed descriptions of techniques and training practices." Gifts and compliments like this gives us all hope in an industry typically rife with politics, ego, and bigots. You're the man, Patrick.
2) Look through the Martial Arts Toplist and find three blogs that are lower-ranked than your own. For these three blogs, you will post links and a short reason you think each blog is especially deserving of honors. Why you think they deserve more traffic than they are getting.
- Kicks Boxes: I like the little background on how Kicks Boxes got its name. The few posts that I've read were written well, and I like the video that's interspersed throughout. I also note while reading through a post covering Kyusho jitsu, Rick's argument was done reasonably and logically. I look forward to some good insight and posts coming from here.
- The Taekwondo Diaries: An extremely extensive blog - I thought it was dormant, but I see some regular posts recently.
3) Send the owners of the three blogs a note telling them why you like their blog and that they've been honored with the Promote Three meme.
4) You may repeat this as many times as often as you think is necessary, with the same blogs or different ones. You may tag anyone in the Martial Arts Toplist, so long as they have several blogs ranked below them.