This has to be one of the most entertaining fights I've seen in a long time - from any martial art. Here we see a Muay Thai fight between two little people. They're really going for each other.
On a serious note, and with no disrespect to the fighters (they are obviously not children), I'm going to draw the line ... young children should not engage in free sparring or combat. I don't think it is a necessary exercise to learn good martial arts.
- Teaching Taekwondo Techniques to Children and getting them to kick right
- Hikaru Dojo Hosts its First and Last Martial Arts Birthday Party
- Christmas Gift Ideas for Children in Perth, Western Australia
- Young Children Training in Taekwondo
- Typical Sedentary Teen Gets Transformed into Hardcore Martial Arts Fighter
- You are a Teen. You feel misunderstood.