I'm going to take the Fifth on this one ...
|Hanshi Tim White presents my certificate to me.|
I would like to thank Hanshi Tim White, Director of MLCAA, for promoting me to Fifth Dan effective May 15 2007. I have been slogging away at the martial arts since 1983 and have never had any idea that I could take my journey and this humble hobby of mine so far. At heart I am still a student and such an award is an exciting recognition. Now to get on with life. :-) Best regards, Colin.
In addition, I would like to thank:
- Sensei Bryan Robbins - my first TKD Instructor who is like a father to me.
- Sensei Michael Proctor - my Karate instructor, who took me in and made me earn my black belt.
- Sensei Paul Hinkley - there is a thing called 'technique' and it *can* hurt.
- GM Keith Yates - for graciously mentoring and inspiring me from afar.
- Shihan Dr Bruce Clayton - for making sense of it all and re-igniting my passion.
- Sabumnin Stuart Anslow - my brother in the arts - for sharing his love for TKD.
[Taekwondo Techniques | Subscribe | FAQs | Sitemap | FB]
Please support us by liking our FaceBook page click here